Friday, November 7, 2014

JES - Married Deal = Heavy Breakout with Huge Volume





Earlier this morning I posted a bullish outlook on JES at 9:11am on my blog. I said and quote: "There was big married deals done in JES Intl. The buying seemed fierce! Although I was already out, but still the stock showed some kind of strength at the moment."

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/11/jes-intl-big-married-deals.html

Within minutes, the stock shot through the roof with some amazing gigantic amount of volume where the buyers were absorbing the shares from the sellers. The highest it shot through was 0.038 and there after, the stock simmered down towards the end of day with some selling. In the near term, the stock may suffer some reactions before moving higher. I will be watching closely and buying at the turning point again before anyone else. Stay tune!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator