Saturday, December 13, 2014

Dow Jones - Collapsed of The Year






It was an awesome night yesterday evening when I shared my recent trade secrets but more importantly, I made an all important Dow crash prediction in the afternoon to all SOMM members in the SOMM Club and later in the evening face to face to all SMMG members. This morning when I woke up, the Dow indeed crashed -315 points and it only spells blood and trouble for stocks on Monday when the market opens. Congrats to all SOMM members who took actions and made $$. I am trying to get all SOMM Members to be more active in their trades so as to make more $$ during this downfall. When market opens on Monday morning, I will not be looking to long stocks but stay sideline during these tumultuous times.



In fact, I had already warned and gave an outlook to all my SMMG Members yesterday morning before market opened to be alert of sellers and yesterday's STI morning run maybe a fake breakout for more downside to come. I am glad members took actions and made good $$. More to come on Monday!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator