Monday, March 9, 2015

Spackman - SMMG Club Alert





I was watching Spackman today and there was some peculiar activity going on which pique my interest. Coincidentally, one of my student was also watching and entered the stock at 0.140. He posted some message in the SMMG Club and I thought it would be wise if I post my outlook for the short term so that he can make some quick $$.



Indeed, in 4hrs only, he managed to book some good $$. My message was Spackman was going to suffer reactions and indeed within minutes later after my post, it materialized! Same goes for Genting, after my blog post, it had an amazing rebound which caught many off guard. So what lies ahead for the Wednesday workshop, I can't wait to reveal.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/03/genting-sp-where-is-it-heading-to.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator