Friday, March 6, 2015

Yuuzoo - Bar by Bar Volume Analysis




Once again, Yuuzoo had a heavy fall today with a bad closing at 0.295!! Oh my, this counter experienced a heavy dumped after my 9:21am morning call yesterday to all my clients when it was trading at 0.325/0.33!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/03/yuuzoo-hidden-selling-at-924am-intraday.html

I finally had a chance to do a bar by bar, volume by volume analysis in Yuuzoo's minute chart. It's like dissecting the chart in a much clearer fashion to determine where the hidden unloading and the real dump was. Since yesterday to today, the stock first experienced some hidden selling at the top and then followed by today's last hour dump where the volume was high. On Wednesday the volume was huge on the real buying at 0.285. However it did not last long when the real sellers emerged to book profits yesterday at 0.325.

The question now is how do I know which volume was real buying, which volume was hidden buying and which volume was dumping? I will answer all these question next Wednesday 11th March. For those who wants to bring your trading skill to the next level, I will share the secrets of dissection. See you guys there!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator