Thursday, March 5, 2015

Yuuzoo - The Big 1000 Lots Trigger





Before Yuuzoo closed at 0.31/0.315 today, there was this heavy trigger of 1000 lots at 10:09:54am where caused a huge selldown and panic psychologically for the retailers where they followed the profit taking process of the Big Boys. As usual, I love sharing and so I conducted my 1st batch of sharing session of how I detected the hidden selling of Yuuzoo using the buy/sell queue before any actual major selling was triggered. I am happy that many turned up in the afternoon for my talk and took back some valuable secrets.

In my next sharing session next Wednesday March 11th, I can't wait to share the same thing I shared today, but more importantly reveal the next turning point in Yuuzoo again so as to profit another round from this counter. Whoever wants to profit with me, you are welcome to register. Don't miss this opportunity because it only knocks on your door once. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator