Tuesday, April 21, 2015

NOL - How I Made An Extra $11,000 in 1 Contra Day with 800 Lots









Just concluded another big trade in NOL earlier. This time round, I made $11,000 with 800 Lots in just 1 Contra Day. Well, the up move this time wasn't that great, only 1.8% - 2.2% up today as of now. For this round, I did not probe as I used to in last week, but I bought based on the hidden buying in the chart and sold at the excitement. After my sell down, the stock reacted to 1.125 before bouncing back up to 1.14. Will I go for my third round again? So far, just based on my NOL trade, I am already up $97,000. More to come soon. Stay tune. For those who wants to know how I did it, do register for this coming Friday's Workshop.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/04/how-i-made-86000-in-3-contra-days-by.html

Workshop Date: 24th April 2015,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator