Friday, May 22, 2015

Linc Energy - Workshop Sharing Last Night Before Breakout Today







Last night, I conducted a workshop and I did a major outlook on many counters. After scanning and scrolling a few rounds, Linc Energy caught my attention and I told the crowd that it's going to break out soon. Indeed today, it performed accordingly to my prediction. It broke out! There was a lot of hidden buyers in the chart and there after, it followed by a major breakout with appearance in the Top Volume with price rising. For those who are coming for my workshop next Tues, I will share with all of you the next hot stock. Don't miss this one time sharing session with this stock I am sharing. I want all of you to make $ with me.

Workshop Date: 26th May 2015,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.






The rest is history with students making $$. Their success is my success. They succeed, I succeeded.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator