Friday, May 29, 2015

NOL - The 1 Day Shorting Game, In $$







We shorted NOL yesterday before closing and today we are in the $$. In fact, the stock was so weak that there was no major buying at all. Ever since I started posting about the weakness in NOL, it continued to be weak today and we had been making $$ many rounds in NOL. See all my NOL post with a 100% hit rate. Youtube videos had also been uploaded LIVE to explain how I view the chart with LIVE trading performed at precision timing.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/search/label/NOL





Attached is the chronicles of the earlier action of how NOL started to collapse in a jiffy. From 1.03 to 1.00!!! I will share more trades and more secrets in my workshop next Tuesday. Do register if you are interested!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator