Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Stock Operation Course May - Sold Out


First off, last night I just sold out my May Stock Operation Course. Thank you all for the support and I promise May's Stock Operation Course will be something different with an extra spice. You will see something in the class and I shall take some picture to prove it. I had just opened the June 20th - June 21st Stock Operation Course for new intakes. Interested parties can email me at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with your name and contact number.

Other than that, next Wednesday May 13th, I shall continue my normal Stock Operation Preview for those who wants to follow me on my next trade. After my 65 times 100% prediction in Yuuzoo where I made almost close to $100k with that counter to my recent trade in NOL with $100k in 5 days, I am gunning for the next 6 digit stock. I will be revealing most of my secrets there during the workshop. If you are hungry to join and make $$ together with me, please kindly register below:

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/01/yuuzoo-how-i-made-33000-within-2-contra.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/04/how-i-made-86000-in-3-contra-days-by.html

Workshop Date: 13th May 2015,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator