Friday, May 15, 2015

Swiber - The 5 Min Run After Hidden Buying, LIVE Captured









I was at my usual seminar venue to watch stocks today and when I came in, I knew Swiber was going to run. So at 3pm, as you can see from the screen captured, I saw major hidden buying in Swiber where the stock was under the heavy hands of the BBs. During that time, I also mentioned that Swiber was going to run today and indeed in less than 5 mins, the stock ran and broke out big time as seen in the min chart.

First off, the buy/sell Q in Swiber when it was 0.188/0.189 was very beautiful and nicely setup. Second, the flushes and the hidden buying was directly off the hook where the retailers cut loss and the BBs started absorbing. Today, one man witnessed the powerful run up and made $$, soon a bigger crowd will come with me to witness this LIVE!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator