Friday, May 22, 2015

Vallianz - Before The Breakout Secrets, May 26th







Today Vallianz ran from 0 to the Top 2 in the Top 30 Volume. If you see the link below for the Linc Energy profits we made early, look at the Top Volume captured, Vallianz wasn't in the Top 30 Volume and after market closed, it was number 2. In fact last night in the sharing workshop, we studied Vallianz and I gave my outlook on that counter to all those who attended. Earlier today after we made $$ in Linc Energy, I gave another stock which was Vallainz based on the hidden buying which I saw earlier in the chart and during the afternoon, the stock ran like a steroid.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/05/linc-energy-workshop-sharing-last-night.html

This time round, I am happy although I am not inside the trade due to the filming of the video. My students traded and made $$ based on the strategy I taught and he was happy to spot it before the breakout. Coming Tues, I will share this strategy of how to spot before the breakout and how to squeeze those Contra players so that they liquidate and one can look to long at lower prices. Seats are almost filled up, so if you are interested, you can register:

Workshop Date: 26th May 2015,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator