Thursday, May 28, 2015

Vard - WhatsApp Call Made $$








So after cutting a small loss in Yuuzoo yesterday, I was more determined than ever. I was watching the market like a hawk and my eyes was all glued to the prices and movement activity in Vard. From more 9:00am to noon 12pm, my eyes did not leave the screen. I knew I was going to take revenge and I did of course. So finally I saw no selling in Vard with weak selling, and immediately, I gave the call to all students and they made $ of course.

If you want to receive our Whatsapp and make $ with us, do come next Tues because the response is very overwhelming. For those who joined me last Tuesday, I did what I promised, a call was given and the stock ran, I am happy with you making $$. :)

Workshop Date: 2nd June 2015,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator