Friday, June 12, 2015

AsiaMedic - The Fast Turbo Charged Up, Made $$










Yet another accomplishment today! We went long on AsiaMedic and made instant quick $$ within that few minutes. Went long at the 0.127-0.128 range and exited fast too. The timing was perfect at the moment when I gave the call to all my students in the SMMG club. For those who took action, the stock ran and rocket in instant minutes and based on my teachings, luckily you guys booked profits fast too!

In fact, yesterday in the workshop, I shared the insights on some counters like Noble and Yuuzoo and what to watch out for. Coming next Tuesday, I will share 2 hot stocks to watch out for with the right timing and also giving out the Scanner which I just mentioned. Thank you to those who already registered! See you guys next week. Have a great weekend. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator