Thursday, June 25, 2015

AsiaMedic - Software Scanner Output, We Made $$ Again!





In my earlier post just now when I posted on my blog for the "Top Volume Scans - Captured for The Moment", AsiaMedic wasn't in the Top Volume. However my software scanner was able to pick up good counters for trading and as of now it is currently in the Top Volume with price rising. Obviously, AsiaMedic had a serious and copious amount of hidden buying to validate my call. See the above link and see the above Top Volume. Just like the QT Vascular call yesterday, this trade was no different. How powerful my scanner is? I will share next Tuesday in the workshop and give a copy of it for FREE.





As usual, we made $$ again. A Whatsapp call was given with entry price level and a reasoning pn why I thought the stock is bullish. In fact, those students who haven't attended the course have also receive this call as part of our success training model. Trade records were attached to show that we entered and made a quickie on AsiaMedic.

For all of you who wants to follow my call, next Tuesday is the chance for you, so register below asap. I am left with limited seats now!

Workshop Date: 30th June 2015Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist