Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Genting SP - Big Hands Creation of A Powerful Breakout!! In The $$









2 days ago on a Monday, I conducted a powerful sharing for a LIVE Analysis session . In that session, I shared my outlook for Genting to a huge crowd in the afternoon. As you can see from my private students forum attached above, students went for the event, covered his shorts and went long instead and of course, made $$. The event was covered on the below link:

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/06/sharing-session-by-ronald-k-june-15th.html

Today, Genting performed accordingly to what I predicted!! It was such a beauty to identify the bottom and catch the falling knife. We went to picked up the knife and the rest was history. Look at the charts where I made a LIVE call to all students who attended the sharing session, it was at the bottom, NOT in anywhere in the middle whatsoever.

While everyone is trying to fish the bottom for Genting, we managed to do it and got in before the break out. Attached are the trade records for my students. The question was, how did I know Genting has reached it's bottom? It was all simply because of the wonderful exchanging hands of the Big Boys. Well, the way how they performed their hidden buying was obvious to a trained eye and so this coming Friday, I shall reveal how the trick was performed. I will then pick another stock for it to run LIVE. See ya'll for those who registered!! :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist