Friday, June 5, 2015

Honored and Thankful - Rotational Skills









Everyday I received such trade records and sometimes emails to thank me on the skills I imparted and the knowledge my students took back. I feel honored and thankful that god had given me the chance to be able to serve all who believe in me and join me as part of the Ronald K Trading Team. While my students continue their journey in making $$, I shall continue mine on my own personal dreams.

Of course by saying that, I will still continue to conduct frequent sharing sessions, alerting stocks in the form of Whatsapp and have LIVE Trading soon. Lastly, I am just thankful that the Rotational skills I taught in the course was so powerful that we made $ consistently, at least people achieving results. :) Rotational skills are part of my success story. Read the below Sunday Times article on Rotation.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/06/invest-sunday-times-clearer-resolution.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator