Thursday, June 11, 2015

Linc Energy - Bleak with No Range





With the Dow up +236 points last night, the market today is still very lackluster for action. Nothing really runs and nothing really moves much. Look at the Linc Energy chart, the stock has narrow range. It doesn't have that long bar for one to take a lot of $, but still my students was able to zip in a zip out for a fast 2 pip $500 for the day. I applaud for such quick actions and decision.

I wanna thank all who registered for Tonight's action. It's an all important day as I will be givign and sharing knowledge. I am left 2 seats now. Interested parties do register asap!

Workshop Date: 11th June 2015Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator