Friday, June 12, 2015

NOL - In Shorting Profits LIVE, $$











NOL went south after my earlier morning call. As usual we shorted and still riding our profits as of now. NOL is one of the worst counter ever since we shorted at the peak at 1.18. Not only did it NOT perform, but more importantly there is no form of rebound at the moment. Today, we shorted as a team with a group as shown on the attached. Everyone made $$ and I am happy for all your success. Will NOL go lower? We shall monitor.

For those who wants to be in my inner circle. I will share how to do so during next Tuesday workshop. Please register and come if you are interested.

Workshop Date: 16th June 2015Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator