Tuesday, June 2, 2015

NOL - Movements Materialized, Price Collapsed!





Study my first 2 videos and see how I predicted the crash in NOL. Everything starts to materialize now. From the top we shorted to now 0.98, the prediction all came true with prices declining. All the prediction was done LIVE with trade records done. Rather than spending time on unnecessary talking and chit chating, I believe the best is to execute my trades and make $ instead. Taking action is more important than anything else.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/05/nol-how-to-achieve-100-shorting-hit-rate.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/05/sunday-times-k-is-for-making-killing.html




So now with my prediction came true, what holds for NOL? I am watching for the major turn before I start to go long again. We shorted and kept shorting for lower prices to come but there will be one day where demand will flow in again. So now, all eyes on the hidden buying point before I cover my major shorts. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator