Wednesday, June 24, 2015

QT Vascular - 30th June 2015, One off Secret will be Shared







So as predicted at pre opening at 8:41am, QT Vascular indeed appeared in the Top Volume with price rising. In fact I did a powerful and one off sharing late last night with a group of people. Look at the first picture attached, my smile and the chart launched, it was QT Vascular and I told the crowd it was going to run today.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/06/qt-vascular-bullish-setup.html

I decided to share this powerful one off secret for FREE during my workshop next Tues on how I picked a stock like QT during pre market and knew it was going to rise in the Top Volume. For those who are passionate like me to make $$ and hungry for knowledge, if you want to be my inner circle, do register below:

Workshop Date: 30th June 2015Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist