Tuesday, June 30, 2015

STI - Rebound as Predicted Yesterday @ 5.58pm





A rebound indeed happened today after my last blog post yesterday evening @ 5.58pm!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/06/sti-end-of-day.html

The question was how did I predict this rebound before the Dow started trading last night? Dow collapsed -351 points last night, it should be more people looking towards to short today rather than a rebound but why a rebound took place instead? The prediction is not by luck but more on skills. So while everyone is looking to short, many operators would have look to cover their shorts today so as to lock in $ first. They would then look to short again at the right time to make a round 2.

I will be sharing and explaining on my strategies today in my workshop. Looking forward to see ya'll. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist