Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Stock Operation Course July - Sold Out


Here I would like to thank ya'll who signed up for the Stock Operation Course in June. I hope you guys had a powerful glimpse of what I taught in the course with some new extra added secrets and methods that the Big Boys use to operate the market. I am also happy that the new volume trick I shared last night was a powerful yet eye opening one where many of you love it. Here, I would also like to express my gratitude to the participants who signed up for July Stock Operation Course and I am proud to say that the July course is all SOLD OUT. Thank you.

The good news is now I have opened up a new slot for the August Stock Operation Course and it shall be on August 29th - August 30th. For those who are interested in signing up the course, you can email me at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com. So from now till the August course, you shall be receiving our FREE Whatsapp and can come for all our private events to learn the secrets first before the actual course starts. I hope we can make $$ first before the course commence in August. Thank you one more time. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist