Monday, June 1, 2015

Stock Operation Workshop - 3rd June 2015


Due to the overwhelming responses, the registration for 2nd June's workshop is closed and I have decided to open another workshop on 3rd June. I will share my methods and secrets in the workshop LIVE, just like how I shared my NOL secrets on the attached video.

For those who already registered for 2nd June, please come to the location as instructed in the email. For those who are coming to 3rd June workshop, please kindly follow the instruction below. Only registered parties are allowed and I will start 7pm sharp, so don't be late.

Workshop Date: 3rd June 2015,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator