Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Straits Times Index - A Bad Week to Start




What a bad week to start for the Blue Chips and the Singapore Stock Market but it presents opportunity to us if we know how to short and use CFDs. In fact, while many blue chip stocks are tanking down, it tells me that the penny season is under the hidden buying mode and warming up. The question is how to select the best penny stock for trading. As usual, I had already 2 superb penny stock that I am watching and waiting for the right timing to enter.


Just like how I gave a bearish call in SGX on May 13th where there was a bearish setup, today the stock just kept gaping down with huge sellers shorting the stock down.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/05/sgx-bearish-setup.html

And we made $$ of course.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/05/sgx-bearish-call-in.html

In my June 4th workshop, I will show all who are attending how to rotate stocks like I do and find the creme de la creme. More importantly, my strategy doesn't involve any reading of news or watching other markets like HK, Nikkei or DOW. It's individualism to each and every single market. Seeing is believing!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator