Wednesday, June 17, 2015

The Next Hot Stock - June 19th 2015, 12pm - 1.30pm



Just transferred SGD$1,300,000 to my Phillip securities account and getting ready for my next hot stock trading. My Trading limit is now 2 million buy and 3 million sell. I can't wait to execute it soon. :)

For those who are coming this Friday for the LIVE Trading workshop, I will explain and share the techniques on how to spot for hot stocks, so that you have a skill to do it yourself. It is very important because opportunities only come once in a life time. Once you miss it, you will miss it forever. I seldom miss opportunities because I know it's costly. :)

Workshop Date: 19th June 2015Time: 12.00pm to 1.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "LIVE Trading Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist