Thursday, June 25, 2015

Top Volume - End of Day Scan


This is the End of Day scan for the Singapore Stocks today. Many stocks started to suffer reactions but more importantly in this list, there were some strong counters ready to breakout big time. These days, stocks are getting harder and harder to punt. It's like a one day wonder where after a straight fast buy up, if one doesn't look to sell, he/she would suffer some reactions. Although it's getting harder and harder to punt stocks, I will still do my best to find it like my recent QT Vascular and AsiaMedic call.

For those who are coming next Tues, I will share a glimpse of what my scanner can do that other traditional scanners are lacking. Seeing is believing so bring a piece of paper to copy down all the secrets!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist