Saturday, June 6, 2015

Up Close and Personal with Ronald K - Aftermath







This time round, I hosted my own event without any advertisers or sponsors. I never knew I was able to conduct and host my events until I had tried and results were pleasing. I thank all who came and attended the session today. I hope all of you enjoyed the session and the free food.

Today's session was simply inspiring and enriching. Not only did I share most of my secrets but I shared the people who inspired and made me successful. Don't give up and follow all the crazy ideas you had. If I am planning to make $100 million in the coming 5 years, everything is possible. I had already shared my game plan for this $100 million. So what about your goals in the next 5 years?

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator