Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Yoma - LIVE Trading by Ronald K and Made $$, LIVE




I had a LIVE Trading last week. Yes, seeing is believing where LIVE trade was performed in front of a big crowd. In that session, I told the crowd within a split of a second that Yoma was going to run and reminded them watch it closely. Today Yoma released a good news where it won the best developer award in Myanmar and during in the morning, prices ran a little.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/06/stock-operation-workshop-june-23rd-2015.html










In fact last Friday, we also gave out Whatsapp alert to watch out Yoma as it was bullish. Many went long last Friday and today, some of them had already sold the stock and made $$. Today, I am conducting the Stock Operation Workshop for those who wants to receive our Whatsapp. More importantly, I will be sharing what I saw in Yoma that enabled me to see the news and price jump before the actual news was released. See ya'll later. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist