Saturday, August 1, 2015

Noble Group - The Big Collapsed




The volume in Noble yesterday was huge. There was such a huge liquidation in that stock that everyone went into panic mode and throw the towel. Studying the time and sales, the sheer amount of shorts and selling was humongous with electrifying huge lots done. Could it signal the end of an era for a Blue Chip? I don't know the answer too but can only judge based on the supply/demand from the chart.

In my LIVE trading yesterday morning, one of the counters that I gave was also noble when it was at 0.52. One of my student went long at the bottom, took a quick scalp and got out fast. It was such a thrilling yet risky trade but nevertheless $$ was made. I will conduct the next LIVE trading again when I managed to get my room. See ya'll there. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist