Monday, October 5, 2015

Singtel - Big Boys Whacked Up



Towards closing, Singtel had a strong closing indicating that the Big Boys indeed whacked up the stock! When I posted @ 3:52pm earlier, the market was strong as mentioned: "The Big boys had conducted their hidden buying and soon their buying will emerge. The price now 3.62/3.63 is a little high at the moment and I am looking for a better entry price to lock in my position. There may or may not be reactions as the current market conditions looks more on the bull side." The stock closed 3 pips above the price I posted earlier.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/10/singtel-bullish-setup.html

Now, coming this Thursday, I urged all who are interested to know how Big Boys conduct their hidden buying and flushes to attend this FREE seminar as I will be giving out FREE tips to watch out for the Big Boys' footprints. For those who already registered, please kindly bring a pen and paper to copy down all the secrets which I will be sharing. I am left some more seats, so if you are interested, do register below.

Eventbrite - FREE Stocks Strategies Sharing Workshop

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist