Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Rowsley - What Sellers See but Buyers Don't




Earlier in the morning, a client provided his analysis first and then asked me to check his analysis. After a quick short glance at the foot prints of the Big Boys, my answer was "stay out now". Why? Because not only the stock was on the high side, but more importantly, the Big Boys had created a fake breakout to unload their shares to lock in profits while because breakouts normally entice retailers to buy hoping for higher price to come, they look to sell. This strategy had been used repeatedly by them to constantly reap profits from the market consistently.


I will soon hold a seminar just to discuss and share this strategy in detail and I will only limit 20 pax to come and learn from me. Do visit my blog everyday as I will post the registration details soon. Don't miss it! The price of Rowsley is currently containing many sellers. Be alert if you are holding on to this counter.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist