Friday, November 13, 2015

Singapore Straits Times Index - Bull Still Intact



I am bullish on the overall market. This selling that we see now is normal because after a huge run, there normally would be profit taking from the Big Boys and whenever there is profit taking, the stock/indices would suffer a sell down so it's part and parcel of the stock market. I had drawn an imaginary line of the buying zone and I believe when the market reaches that vicinity, the buyers would emerge again. I am looking to play the SIMSci futures or look for some good blue chips for a good swing trade.

In fact if you have joined my forum, on Oct 29th last month, I posted a bearish outlook for the overall market and asked my clients to look for shorting opportunities and perform swing trades. One can short blue chips or play the SIMSci futures. From that day till today, a good amount of $$ could have been reaped!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist