Monday, February 8, 2016

A Happy New Year - Fire Monkey Year Start



It's a new year with a new start and the year of the fire monkey is an auspicious year for fireworks in the stock market. I can't wait for Wednesday to come as I can't wait to reap some good $ to start my year too. Today is Day 1 of the CNY and I already had quite a number of requests for my workshop and hence I have decided to open a FREE sharing workshop this coming Friday 12th Feb to share 2 of the most important stocks to watch out for if you want to make some quick bucks. Registrations is based on first come first serve basis. I don't need a lot of people. I only need the people who are serious about making $$ and make a change in their current state of financials. I am confident to turn you a winner in this workshop. Click to register below:

Eventbrite - Register for Trading Hot Stocks

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist