Thursday, February 25, 2016

Spackman - Hidden Selling with Sellers LATER




Spackman, as posted earlier on my blog when the price was 0.138/0.139 encountered some hidden selling where the sellers pushed prices down to the 0.134/0.135 range. Before any major sellers appeared, there usually will be a first wave of profit taking first, followed by distribution before the real sellers flocked in. As of now, I see sellers without real support from the buyers. It's risky to go long on this stock.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/02/spackman-7th-gear.html




Also, in my private forum, I had posted my daily market outlook and as usual, it hit on the bulls eye again. For those who play Singapore SimSci futures with us, you can make $$ almost daily by taking actions buying/selling using the simple outlook and strategies I taught in seminar. :)

Seminar Date: 1st March 2016,Time: 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "Stock Rotation and Selection Process"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist