Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Singapore Straits Rimes Index - Selling as Predicted 8.45am!








Today just when everybody is looking for what stocks to buy on a bullish day, earlier in the morning at 8:45am, I posted in my private forum to alert all members to beware of sellers in the market. At that time of posting, if you are my member, you will trust my outlook because you are added into this forum for a reason. However if you don't know me, you may ask, it's a bullish day, why would there be a sellers? My answer to you is that the stock market is not as clean as what you think.

As of now, STI is selling like hot cakes and the market seemed like selling down heavily with many penny stocks crashing too. Ezra suffer heaviest from 0.122 to now 0.11, Nam Cheong from 0.123 to now 0.113 and the list goes on. Well, it's important to make $$ but it's more important to know what day to play stocks and which day to avoid touching so as to preserve capital and profits. My forum has day to day outlooks that protect you from suffering unnecessary loss. I will share more on Saturday's workshop.

 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist