Friday, April 8, 2016

Sino Grandness - $2200 in Less Than 10 Minutes



It was a powerful 10 minutes on the opening bell earlier. First off, before the market starts, I posted in my personal Facebook page that I will make $$ because I was dead confident that the time and effort I spent last evening won't go to waste. In fact, yesterday before market closed, in my private forum, a student already posted a stock I was watching for and my answer to him was a good spot on the stock. This morning was just an execution of what I studied last night and when the buy/sell Q flipped for Sino Grandness, I knew the game was over and the stock would tumble.

Life was a choice as yes either you join me or you can choose to join me. If you believe and trust that I can get the job done, just follow me and I will show you the way how to trade correctly with the Big Fish. Last Month, I assembled the most powerful attack team and here, I would like to thank all of them who trusted me. See below link:

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/03/the-most-powerful-team-assembled-by.html


Last night at 9:35pm, I alerted all members in the attack team through Whatsapp to get ready to login to their account by 8:45am so that I know when market starts, all are ready. With the Dow pummeled down -174 points last night, I know it's time to short the right stock, but when counter? It shall be the counter I spent my most time with, Sino Grandness.












Earlier in the morning @ 8:59am, finally the light shines with Sino Grandness at number 29 in the Top 30 Volume which confirmed my conviction of my homework last night. I knew it's time to short but to short it with grace and not to suffer any point of reaction, I would need to wait for the flipping of the buy/sell Q so as to get at the best time. In less than 30 seconds, the Q flipped and the most staggering thing happened, there was a shift of numbers which alerted me to quickly send a Whatsapp alert out to all members in the attack team. We shorted Sino Grandness @ 0.65-0.66 where the stock dropped so sharply in a fast speed to a low of 0.625 and that's where I gave a buy call to cover all the shorts.





As of now, it's trading at 0.65/0.655. Was it luck or was it coincidence that we covered our shorts right at the bottom? Well, I can tell you it's definitely not luck but SKILLS! Why? See my early morning prediction on STI and STI indeed do what I predicted, morning down first and then rebounded a little accordingly which I was very alert of and hence we covered our shorts with the STI going to be rebounded to lock in $$. I am happy that all members made $$ and happy with my calls and more importantly, $2200 in less than 10 minutes is something extraordinary. Read my morning outlook for STI here:

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/04/straits-times-index-my-game-plan-for.html












And the rest is history with happy clients, happy $$, happy winnings and I completed my prediction and game plan today with ultra fine precision prediction. Congrats everyone! Tomorrow is a good day I will share more of how to do prediction if you are interested. I will be doing a private session later. Pictures will be up later!

Eventbrite - Register for Alerts by Ronald K x9

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist