Friday, April 15, 2016

Sino Grandness - A Private Whatsapp to Attack Team






Yesterday, I made a post on my public blog that I will be giving a call to my attack team and in fact I did today.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/04/learn-from-ronald-k-i-will-make.html

My attack team was assembled 1 month back which not all of you were inside and it's only for those who wants to join me. See the link below where I assembled it 1 month back.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/03/the-most-powerful-team-assembled-by.html





Today, I knew the market was going to turn mix and I posted it before market opened in my private forum. I knew for me to pick a stock and short, it must be a fast one and hence I selected Sino Grandness since I detected some signs of bearishness where I could read the movements in the chart skillfully.

A short sell call was then given in the form of a private Whatsapp. The good thing was it sold down fast while the bad thing was it rebounded and then sold down again without tanking much further and hence there wasn't much meat for us to lock in any good $$. Well, sometimes things don't go according to plan and the only option was to either cut a 1-2 pip loss or take a 1-2 pip profits. Whatever the case is, some took a 1 pip profit while others either lose commission or cut 1-2 pip loss. We will fight back again next week. Stay tune. For those who are interested in our Whatsapp service, please don't miss next Tuesday workshop.

Workshop Date: 19th April 2016,Time: 7.00pm to 9.00pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist