Friday, April 29, 2016

Sino Grandness - A Short Sell During LIVE Trading, 80 Participants







It was on Monday's LIVE Trading that I spotted Sino Grandness. It took me close to 45 minutes before I gave a call to all participants who came for my LIVE Trading 4 days back. Click the below link and read.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/04/live-trading-with-ronald-k-usual-900am.html

There were about 80+ participants during the LIVE Trading session and I must say it was an eye opener. Why? Because not only it took some time to scan for the right stocks but more importantly it was how I carefully select a good stock to trade. 80+ participants who came and witnessed that day can't be wrong. The sad that was some shorted using naked shorting where they have to cover within the same day while others shorted using CFD or CFD DMA which could ride the trade longer.

Today is the harvesting day where our labors have bear into fruits. Our shorts on Sino Grandness was spot on and the down selling direction which I predicted during LIVE Trading was correct. I am happy for people who booked profits. Congratssss!!!

 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist