Sunday, April 17, 2016

Stock Operation Course - Day 2, A Final Finishing Magical Touch






Just concluded Day 2 of the Stock Operation Course and I must say I end it with a powerful magical touch where I showed the students the strategies and methods on how to pick the right growth stocks and how to select good stocks for trading. I just got home as I was busy with some administrative work earlier and shortly thereafter, I received messages of appreciation and thank you Whatsapp. I am confident for those who learnt from me after that 2 day course, the most important thing is to continue to practice at home and come constantly for my private sharing sessions where I will reiterate the strategies over and over again and that's where you will kick off the old Technical Analysis and gradually learn my method of trading with an all improved positive habit and attitude.

Workshop Date: 19th April 2016,Time: 7.00pm to 9.00pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist