Thursday, May 5, 2016

Jumbo - Running with Big Volume, 800 Lots Sold





The Big Boys came in like 10 mins ago while me and my partner decided to sell Jumbo on the breakout. He got 800 lots @ 0.475-0.48 while I accumulated 500 lots at 0.475, see the attached, the volume came in to sweep and eat up Jumbo and as per my last blog post, I predicted and mentioned about the Big Boys intention and indeed, they came in strong to buy up the shares which gave us the opportunity to make $$. Read my post below.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/05/jumbo-500-lots-down-with-market-depth.html

If you are interested to make $ with me, learn how to read the supply and demand, you can register and come listen to me next Tuesday.

Workshop Date: 10th May 2016,Time: 7.00pm to 9.00pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Private Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist