Saturday, May 28, 2016

S&P 500 - Final Base Built, Be Alert



The S&P 500 trended higher last night based on the simple analysis on base building I posted LIVE on my blog here at @ 8:37am yesterday morning! Click and see my blog post below.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/05/s-500-base-building.html

Based on my current judgement now, the S&P 500 is reaching the last 1 or 2 phase of base building before the index would suffer some selling. I had been accurately predicting the S&P 500 correctly for the past 2 weeks and it was all spot on using simple charts and simple analysis. Click below to read all my S&P 500 posts.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/search/label/s%26p%20500

Using the same principles and strategy that I used in the Singapore stock market, the S&P 500 is no different from any other charts or index. My strategy is universal and it can be used in all instruments, all markets across all platforms and as long as there are charts and it's moving, it will work effortlessly without any Technical Indicators as depicted in the S&P 500 using a blank simple chart even without any volume!! Want to know where is the S&P 500 heading next? Stay tune when I reveal my strategy in next Tuesday workshop. Thanks all who registered.

Eventbrite - Register for Portfolio Scan by Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist