Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Nintendo - Crowd Sharing Today








Today is a very good day because everybody was interested on how I spotted in the 5 min chart at 9:55am that Nintendo was going to turn up. Indeed, 150 people turned up but I apologized for not having enough seats because seats were really limited. Well, after all many learned and took about another knowledge on spotting how predict the movement in Nintendo and of course some went long in their CFD account and made $.

As I mentioned earlier, I am channeling and shifting towards foreign markets until I see opportunities in the Singapore market again which might take some time. Here, I would like to thank everyone for taking your time to come learn from me and tomorrow shall be another good day for trading again. Stay tune. See my Nintendo call earlier from the morning.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/07/nintendo-pokemon-craze.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist