Friday, August 26, 2016

Dow Jones - The Volatile Night


The Dow is in a tight range and I think tonight will have a volatile move. The unfortunate thing is this time round, I don't know what will the direction be and hence I am careful of my stock purchase during the Asia hours. Studying the Dow chart, it looks weak with a lot of profit taking and 3/4 top. The stock index continue to showed some difficulty to break through new high and hence if I need to give my personal opinion, I am expecting a down move in the Dow.

Thank you all who registered for next Tuesday's Whatsapp Trading workshop, I am left with 3 more seats before it's fully sell out. Register if you are interested to know my outlook and learn how I spot the turning point.

Eventbrite - Enroll for The Whatsapp Trading Workshop

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist