Monday, August 29, 2016

Keppel Corp - $3000 Unrealized Profits




Witnessed some sellers in Keppel Corp, the stock had some mini selling now. Shared about the weakness in Keppel on a Saturday 2 days back based on what I saw on the chart, and indeed, the stock is currently in the Top Volume with price declining! Click and read my last Saturday's post!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/08/dow-jones-my-game-plan-next-week.html

Eventbrite - Enroll for The Whatsapp Trading Workshop




Since I managed to predict Keppel Corp was going to have a down turn, a short sell was initiated at $5.39 and when market opened ealier like 20 min ago, the profits already increased. $3000 unrealized profits over the weekend is not a bad thing. Looking closer at the chart, the buying wasn't strong. I expect more downside.

Eventbrite - Enroll for The Whatsapp Trading Workshop

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist