Tuesday, September 6, 2016

A Private Sharing by Ronald K - 2 Sessions Back to Back





It was a long night for me last evening. Instead of the usual full house with many standing outside, I had to conduct 2 back to back sessions so as to contain the people who came just to make sure almost everyone got seats and can listen to me comfortably. Although it was a long night, but I enjoyed it because I see almost everyone made $$ in this room based on my recent Whatsapp calls.

I believe the most important thing was I shared many wonderful insights and dynamics on how I spot those stocks which I gave out on the Whatsapp alerts but more importantly how the stocks was given in a timely manner. Everyone learnt and I am glad people asked me questions so that they will learn even faster. Thanks all for coming and we shall continue to bank on the market when opportunities arises.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist