Sunday, September 4, 2016

Ausgroup - Trading Halt, Bad News Ahead


I just saw a trading halt in Ausgroup which is the most important clue for it's future direction now. A halt means the company stop trading for a maximum of 3 days while they prepare for something big ahead which could shape the company's prospect. Studying the chart and looking at how the stock performed, I am super bearish and I believe this is a bad news in the making.

I am not sure when will the halt be lifted nor I know the actual news but the chart is able to forecast what will happen next. If I am right, it maybe another Swiber case which could shake the penny stocks sector. I can't wait for the news to be released and will be watching it closely. There is nothing that can be done now but to only wait, patiently waiting.

Eventbrite - Come for my Whatsapp Alerts Workshop

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist