Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Katrina - A SOMM Whatsapp Alert




Katrina was one of the stocks recommended by DBS for a buy call. See the below link where I gave a Whatsapp alert before DBS issued the buy call to all SOMM members.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/09/katrina-somm-whatsapp-call.html

Last Thursday, I saw Katrina as being one of the most flushiest stock, where one day it trends up and the next day it trended lower and hence I sent out another Whatsapp alert to all SOMM members to lock in $ first. In trading, I believe the most important thing is when you see something is not right, the first reaction is to get out first and don't bother about whatever target price there is.


Today the stock suffered some selling and it reached a low of 0.315! This means that what I saw last week was spot on or Katrina would not have suffered this selling. I have my own personal opinion when it comes to playing stocks because I trust the charts more than any buy/sell recommendations. Although the profits is not a lot which sometimes happens, but still it's better than suffering reactions. Congrats all SOMM!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist