Monday, September 26, 2016

LIVE Afternoon Risk Management Session by Ronald K - An Eye Opener for Penny Stocks






Today was a very bright and sunny day and the stock market was the same. It was very vibrant with many penny stocks running like GCCP, Sunmoon, Secura, Alliance Minerals, Spackman and many others. When I woke up this morning, I already had done my homework over the weekend and hence I gave a Whatsapp alert to all SOMM members. All of them should make $$ and then I decided to do an afternoon session to share with the participants on what stocks to watch out next.

Eventbrite - Register to Meet Ronald K


It was a very informative and conducive learning session today because a lot of information and skills were imparted. From learning what CFD, CFD DMA to SBL, it was all necessary tools needed to make $ from the stock market. From my best student who made almost $160k+ now to my Yangzijiang LIVE call on my blog last Friday, everything was going accordingly to the way I predicted it from the charts.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/09/yingli-intl-hes-up-another-4580.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/09/yangzijiang-up-it-goes.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/09/yangzijiang-poised-for-breakout.html

Here, I just want to say thanks to those who came today and also for those who took action earlier and made profits earlier. Congrats to all SOMM who also made $$ LIVE earlier when you all booked profits too! I am so looking forward for tomorrow.

Eventbrite - Register to Meet Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist