Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Short Term Trading with Ronald K - CFD, DMA, SBL and Getting the Job Done




I am super driven to succeed and make another pile before the year ends. During my private session yesterday, I shared many platforms to get the job done like CFD, CFD DMA and SBL to short the market when it's bearish. I even went all the way to share how to search for stocks and recommended a shiny stock that's hidden in the top volume.  I had conducted so many private sessions, live trading, Whatsapp etc, but more importantly it's yourself to see how much you want to succeed. Congrats to those who took action LIVE yesterday and made $!

Here, I share a quote from Brian Tracy as attached above. You want to make it, make sure you get the job done at all cost regardless of what platforms you use. Whether the market is vibrant, bullish or bearish, as long as there is opportunities, seize it and make the best out of it.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist