Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Spackman - 500 Lots @ 0.092





Today Spackman gap up and I believe in the short term, the right thing to do is to book profits. I am not sure what caused the gap up but in the chart, I can see retailers chasing and hence there is no doubt that it's a good timing to lock in $.

This student of mine just got the job done again himself without much assistance from me. He is on his way to a high way because with so many trades done, he slowly accumulated his wealth of a six digit figure through short term trading and accomplished it in a short time frame. I will soon be doing a video with him and get him to login to his live account to show all his powerful trades after learning the strategies from me in just a short time span of 3 months. You will be amazed how much $ he made and a role model to learn from. Thank you!

Eventbrite - Enroll for my Whatsapp Alerts Event

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist